The Catholic Foundation for the Archdiocese of New Orleans is seeking an experienced professional to serve as Gift Planning Officer.
Ideal candidates will have:
Bachelors degree required; Master’s degree or Law degree desired.
- Five+ yrs of directly related work exp. with a successful track record in planned giving, major gifts, estate planning and/or financial planning.
- Mastery of Planned Giving concepts, including complex gift structuring methodology.
- Knowledge of Major Gift Fundraising.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint; familiarity with RaisersEdge and PG Calc.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic Church. Ideally, view this work as “mission.”
- Outstanding interpersonal skills – comfort and ease working with mature donors.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others inside and outside the organization.
- Impeccable integrity and a positive, “can do” attitude.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective team player who demonstrates reliability, cooperates and pitches in to help, exhibits flexibility, and executes good judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and heavy workload.
A more detailed job description may be found at: http://cf.arch-no.org/job-opportunities/.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com.
Applications accepted through September 30th