Immediate Job Opening:
FINANCE ASSISTANT, Archbishop Rummel High School, Metairie, Louisiana
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Experience in and knowledge of basic accounting
- Work experience in a school finance/accounting office
- Ability to handle high volume accounts receivable and student billing
- Experience in QuickBooks Online, and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in collections, coupled with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage heavy workloads
- Outstanding honesty and integrity, coupled with knowledge of the mission of Catholic education
- Qualities of reliability and flexibility, and a desire to work collaboratively with others in the department and the organization
This is a twelve-month, 40-hour per week position, with vacation and some school holidays.Excellent benefit package available.
Qualified candidates are requested to send cover letter, resume and listing of three (3) references to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted through October 18, 2017 or until the position is filled.