Blessed Trinity Catholic Church in New Orleans is seeking a Maintenance Technician to work part time, Monday through Friday.
The Maintenance Technician will help to provide adequate maintenance and preventive maintenance on all Blessed Trinity equipment, buildings, and grounds to ensure safety to all persons, including parishioners, staff and visitors, and to extend the life and appearance of these items.
Some essential functions include:
• Installation, repair and renovation to buildings and/or equipment;
• Cutting and planting of lawns, trees, and shrubs;
• Laying pipes, gigs ditches, trenches and post holes;
• Moving and transporting furniture and misc. items from buildings;
• Operating a variety of gasoline/diesel powered equipment and machines;
• Maintaining daily maintenance logs and reports time to be kept in the parish office;
• Other duties may be assigned.
• High School degree;
• Knowledge of procedures, practices, tools, and equipment used in maintenance
• Moving, loading and unloading equipment and supplies weighing 50 pounds and heavier.
Please see Full Job Description in attachments, below.
Via Email: Interested candidates should email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
Please NOTE in the Subject Line: Maintenance Technician and Your NAME
VIA SnailMail | Post:
Send your cover letter and resume to:
Blessed Trinity Catholic Church
ATTN: Maintenance Technician
4230 South Broad Street
New Orleans, LA 70125-3699
For questions, call 504-822-3394 to speak with Fr. Daniel Green.
The position will remain open until July 24th or until a candidate is selected.
Blessed Trinity Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer