- Papal puzzler: Leo XIII anonymously published riddles in Latin
- Pope names U.S. bishops' top ecumenical officer to advise Vatican council
- Bishop Palmer, pope's Pentecostal friend, dies in motorcycle accident
- Pope calls for prayers as militants chase all Christians out of Mosul
- Papal visit to South Korea: Legacy of martyrs, lay leadership lives on
O God, you are my God—
it is you I seek!
For you my body yearns;
for you my soul thirsts,
In a land parched, lifeless,
and without water. (Ps 63:2)
I almost canceled my retreat earlier this month.
After all, I figured, my family was out of town, my house was empty, and so I could really have a retreat in my own back yard, quite...
from the Vicar General
The 33rd Annual Johannes Hofinger Conference will now be known as the GULF COAST FAITH FORMATION CONFERENCE
The conference, sponsored by the Archdiocese of New Orleans in collaboration with the (Arch)dioceses of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama, is an important part of catechetical formation of our parish leaders and catechists as well...
In the Gosepl of Mark, Jesus calls usto find our own “desert place.” Christ shows us the importance of silence. Where is your "desert place? New on the NOLA Catholic Experience.
I’ve been reading Mark’s gospel. Time and again, it strikes me that Jesus – by words and by His own actions – calls us to find our own “desert place.” Christ shows us...