- Theology in action: How knowing the faith can help church, victims heal
- Papal summer: Benedict heads for hilltop villa, Francis trims schedule
- Pope's visits to Cuba, U.S. to highlight families, charity, tolerance
- Countries in 'global south' more numerous among pallium recipients
- Pope creates new communications department to streamline Vatican media
See attached from Pastoral Planning and Ministries.
As Catholic Christians, we believe that marriage is between one man and one woman. This belief is rooted in Sacred Scripture, Natural Law and 2000 years of Christian Tradition. To change and redefine marriage will have ramifications for families now and in the future. I stand with the Catholic bishops of the United States as we had hoped there...
The Louisiana Conference of Catholic Bishops expresses its gratitude to the Holy Father for his thoughtful and challenging call to intentionality with regard to all of creation as expressed in Laudato Si. This poetic encyclical reminds us all of our shared responsibility toward our common home as well as one another. The relationship between...
See attached from Pastoral Planning and Ministries