- Families need prayers, mercy, courage, including from synod, pope says
- Christians share same baptism, must pray together, pope tells gathering
- Returning to South America, pope says countries owe debt to their poor
- Catholic economist: Pope has 'measured' critique of U.S. economy
- Alliances needed to fight global warming, poverty, say Vatican speakers
The Administrative Assistant reports to and works closely with the Chaplain/Director of
Campus Ministry, assisting in coordinating the daily operations of the Center. This position
exercises considerable independent judgment and initiative in the performance of day-today
duties. More information available after inquiry.
There has been a lot of discussion about marriage in the news lately. Do you have questions about the Catholic views on marriage and the Sacrament of Matrimony? Are you looking for a resource that can help you respectfully discuss the topic with family and friends?
Marriage: Unique for a Reason is an initiative of the US Conference of Catholic...
Archbishop Gregory Aymond will be on retreat, then vacation during the month of July.
His columns will resume in August.
Clarion Herald – 6/20/15 – English; 7/4/15 - Spanish
Archbishop Gregory Aymond was among several faith leaders who spoke at a “Welcome Home Sunday” gathering May 31 at Dillard University aimed at...
See attached from Pastoral Planning and Ministries.
As Catholic Christians, we believe that marriage is between one man and one woman. This belief is rooted in Sacred Scripture, Natural Law and 2000 years of Christian Tradition. To change and redefine marriage will have ramifications for families now and in the future. I stand with the Catholic bishops of the United States as we had hoped there...