- U.S. missionary visits North Korea as silent 'apostle of peace'
- Pope phones family of slain U.S. journalist
- Cardinal tells pope about the hopes and trials of the displaced in Iraq
- Pope's 2015 World Peace Day message will focus on human trafficking
- Pope thanks people for prayers for his family after deadly crash
Blogger Karen Baker reflects on real beauty from the inside out! Get recognized for your holy habits - new on the NOLA Catholic Experience today!
A little girl’s T-shirt stopped me in my tracks at Wal-Mart the other day. Right across the front, it read:
“My mom is hot.”
Really? Is that the message we want toddlers carrying...
In order to provide pastoral care for the people of God in the Archdiocese of New Orleans, Archbishop Aymond has made the following appointment: Very Reverend David G. Caron, O.P., D. Min. as Director of Evangelization for the Archdiocese of New Orleans, effective September 15, 2014.
We are grateful to Fr. Caron for accepting this important...
See attached from the Vicar General.
An all new season of Issue & Faith starts this Thursday at 7:30 on WLAE.
The new season brings some changes including more commentary from Archbishop Gregory Aymond, more guests and a new on location episode every month.
This week, Bishop Richard Pates, chairman of the USCCB committee on International Justice and Peace is on to discuss the...
Click here to read the full article and learn more about the archdiocesan synod.
Answering God's Call...Following God's Lead
St. Louis King of France, pray for us!